Misión de Guadalupe

Ciudad Juárez

The Guadalupe Mission is located in the main square in the center of Ciudad Juárez, it was built in 1659 by a Spanish friar to commemorate the patron saint of the town and the country.

In those days, the town was called Our Lady of Guadalupe del Paso del Norte. Its name changed in 1888 in honor of Benito Juárez. His monument located in a park with the same name is a landmark in the city.
The Guadalupe Mission is located in the main square in the center of Ciudad Juárez, it was built in 1659 by a Spanish friar to commemorate the patron saint of the town and the country.

Show more information



In those days, the town was called Our Lady of Guadalupe del Paso del Norte. Its name changed in 1888 in honor of Benito Juárez. His monument located in a park with the same name is a landmark in the city.

Show less

Other activities and things to do
What do experts say about...
Book now!
Price range
Category
Category
Category
Price range
Category
Write a key word