WHAT IS IT?
The SARS-Cov-2 coronavirus is a virus that appeared in China. Then it spread to all continents of the world causing a pandemic. Currently Europe and America are the most affected.
This new virus causes the disease known as COVID-19.
WHAT ARE YOUR SYMPTOMS?
People with COVID-19 have the following signs and symptoms:
- Cough and / or fever and / or headache.
- And it is accompanied by at least one of the following: sore or burning throat, red eyes, pain in muscles or joints (general discomfort).
- The most severe cases have difficulty breathing or shortness of breath in their lungs.
WHAT PEOPLE DOES IT AFFECT MORE?
It affects everyone, but they are more at risk:
- old people.
- pregnant people.
- people with a previous illness such as cancer, diabetes or hypertension.
WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE SYMPTOMS?
If you have these symptoms, you can call the following numbers: 800 0044 800 or +55 56 58 11 11 XNUMX.
Please consider that if you have those symptoms, you don't necessarily have COVID-19, it could just be the flu.
Most people who get it will not develop the disease and will get better on their own. But they can still transmit the virus to others.
Taking care of ourselves is also taking care of other people.
So you should call the above phones, so they can give you more information about what you can do.
HOW CAN I PREVENT COVID-19?
There are things you can do to avoid spreading COVID-19. For example:
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- When you cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with your arm or a disposable tissue, which should be immediately placed in the trash in a plastic bag.
- Maintain a healthy distance from other people.